Friday, November 18, 2005

Introduction

So let me bring you up to speed, I am 35 going on 50 when just 3 short years ago I was 32 going on 22. What has caused this dramatic change in attitude, physical appearance and state of mind? They are called Heath (2 years old), Gwyneth and Cooper (8 months old).

Yes, children are the "joy"of your life and yes, I am thankful they are (fairly) healthy. But I will be damned if they haven't brought out the worst traits in my personality. In particular, impatience, temper, and a dictator stance on all things from what color socks they will wear to what they will say to new acquaintances. Wear me out! WHO CARES!?!

See when you are happy go lucky, married to a hot, young buck that is easy going, fun and loved by most...Your good traits are easily cultivated. This was me prior to 32. BUT when you are constantly under the gun, haven't had 8 continuous hours of sleep in 3 years, and trying to be a good mother, good wife, good friend, good employee, good church member, and good person...Well something has to give, lets get real.

I am thoroughly disgusted with myself sometimes...So I ask forgiveness from both the person I have wronged and from God and move on...Because there is little time for much else. But am I learning anything from all of this or am I committing the same 'crimes' and with the subconscious thought that I will ask for forgiveness later? Mmmmm?

So here we go with a blog...It will be interesting to see consistencies as we go along this
road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home